Wednesday 20 February 2013

Graze Box Review

Hey hey heyy

First off let me just say that I haven't been asked or paid to give this company praise this is my true opinion.

ANYWAY!

I recently got my first Graze Box (which was free) and boy oh boyyyy was I impressed.
I'm going to show you what I got in the box and how to get one of your own for free (just keep reading to the end). 
It's not a trap or a scam, I promise! 
I just want you to see everything you can get before you try it.
Happy reading x


When I first received the package I was like "oh this is small." But it was okay.
It was delivered on time and in good condition. They recommend you eat as soon as possible because they use fresh ingredients.
A nifty thing that they do is deliver to your workplace as well if you wish, which is a bonus to stop you snacking on junk if you're trying to stick to a healthy diet.

 

The Package


When you open the box you will see a few leaflets on top.
I LOVED how this one was personalised with my name. Made me feel a tad special (teehee)
You will all get the same kind of treatment. This was nothing out of the ordinary :)

When you open the leaflet up, on the left side is a complete nutritional breakdown and the ingredients list of the snacks you received in your box.
In the middle is a welcome note and on the right side are some little tear-away vouchers I can give to friends with a code that will get them a free box also. 
(I know of two codes so keep reading I'll provide them below for you) 

On the back is my code to share with people - again. 
When someone signs up with your code you get £1 off your next box or you can donate the pound to charity.
This will also apply to you once you get one so spread the word! 


You also get a little booklet which tells you about the Graze company and how to use their website.
I found it a bit useless because I had already used the website to get the box!
 

Inside the box 



You receive four "punnets" which all vary in weight.
Underneath the punnet packages there is a little napkin/tissue for you to use which I didn't discover till I was about to throw the box away, handy though.

These are the four snacks I received
Pina Colada - Dried Pineapple, Coconut and Mango. Was so good!
Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack - Oat bars with Apple and Cinnamon inside. I loved these.
Crunchini Basilico - Bread sticks with Basil and an Oil to dip. Didn't really like this as much as the others but it was okay.
Billionares' Shortbread - Belgian milk chocolate pieces, Blanched Almonds, Cranberries and Fudge pieces. 
Now this one was my absolute favourite. So so tasty.
The Cranberries were really yummy and it was my first time trying them in the dried version.
Will be getting them again when I can!!!



How to get your free Graze Box


go to www.graze.com and underneath the "Get started now >" button there is writing that says
"Promotion or gift code? enter here >"


Click on there and enter my code: LHQ2M7DD
Or if that isn't working for some reason: YUM3

You will then get a popup saying you will get you 1st and 5th box free, continue signing up.
Now the green button will have the writing claim your free box, click on it.
I suggest choosing the nibble box because it has more options to choose from but it's entirely up to you.
You enter you details (including card) but as soon as you have recieved your free box you can cancel any future ones so you won't get charged anything but you will lose the promotion that gives you the 5th box for free.
If you want to keep getting them, then you can schedule them whenever you like.
Just follow what the site says it's really easy.
Make sure you rate the foods so you recieve the things you like!!
It seems long but takes 5, 10mins max.

Enjoy your grazebox and let me know what you think. If you have any questions feel free to ask
x


No comments:

Post a Comment