Wednesday 1 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

Hey guys!

I know this product has been out for a while but I got it free in boots when I spent over £10 on Rimmel items so thought why not make a blog post about it.

The packaging is very bright and I like the colour. It's also lightweight and not bulky in your hand.



The brush looks very nice and big which screams VOLUME and the spacing between the bristles screams SEPARATION.

But what were the actual results of this mascara?


Disappointing to say the least.
I'll give it a 4/10

What was the formula like? Gloopy but not too thick which I actually liked.
Did it lengthen my lashes? A little bit.
Did it separate my lashes? Hardly.
Did it curl my stubborn lashes? A little bit.
Does it have a long staying power? Hell no. It seemed like it never properly dried. Any contact with water from my eyes and it smudged and resulted in me getting messy fingers trying to sort it out.

So all in all I think this product was definitely not worth buying and I'm glad I got it for free. 


My #1 go to drugstore macara is Maybelline's Falsies Volum' Express, what's yours?
If you would like me to review it on my blog or any other mascara leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment