Thursday 31 January 2013

Mini Haul

A few weeks back I recieved some goodies in the post that I purchased from www.feelunique.com which has FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE so what's not to love? 
I thought I'd share them with you.

I also added in a lush product that I'm liking at the moment that I got in a gift set.


 Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - £5.25

Available in Lush stores or online 



 This stuff is AMAZING. 
It makes my lips feel very very soft after using but if I have a stubborn dry part it wont completely soften the area unless I use it a few times (which is still good). At £5.25 it's quite pricey but it lasts me a long time and is preservative free which is important. If you take a look at the ingredients it is full of natural skin loving ingredients that nourish your lips. This comes in two other flavours Bubblegum and Mint Julips, which is a mint chocolate flavour. I've only tried this one and Bubblegum and I prefer bubblegum as it's yummy. Forgot to mention you are meant to lick the sugar off your lips afterwards! 


Emu Oil Moisturising Eye Cream - £8.05

www.feelunique.com


I got this for £7 on feel unique in their sale period. I really like this eye cream because it helps dark circles slightly brightening up the eye area and leaves them hydrated. I also like the ingredients as the main ones are natural. I recommend you buy if you suffer from tired looking eyes most of the time like me.


Xen-Tan Dark Trio Set

www.feelunique.com


I don't ever use any tanning products but as I'm not enjoying how pale I am looking I have decided to take the plunge and buy some!
In this gift set you get a body scrub, dark tanning lotion which is 236ml/8 Fl Oz and a tanning mitt.
I haven't used it yet as I'm still trying to pysche myself up and not be scared of any horrific "you've been tangoed" moments.
BUT!
It does claim to be a streak-free formula so that is extremely encouraging.
It contains jojoba and nut oils so the formula won't dry out your skin but I'll soon see.
I recommend you get this ASAP if you wan't to try these products as they are on offer still and normally quite expensive.

Here are the sets on feelunique
(click on the photo to take you to the website)
My one is the £28.95 set worth £43.95!!!



All photos taken with Sony A57 Camera and Hagrid effect added from www.pixlr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment